For a limited time, Amazon is offering the TP-Link AC750 WiFi Range Extender for only $18.99 + free shipping + tax. This WiFi extender has a list price of $34.99 making deal hot with a 45% savings.
Be sure to clip the $8 coupon on product page and use code 10RE220TPL at checkout.
TP-Link AC750 WiFi Range Extender Deal Review
The TP-Link AC750 WiFi range extender is a must have for anyone looking to to expand the reach or their current WiFi to previously difficult to reach areas of your home. Plus, the compact design makes it a great WiFi extender choice for your travel needs as well.
Here is some additional info on the TP-Link AC750 RE220 WiFi range extender:
This WiFi extender is universally compatible with any existing router, gateway or access point (802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices).
The TP-Link AC750 WiFi range extender offers dual band speeds up to 750Mbps. Though this will vary based on varying conditions.
The range of the TP-Link RE220 extender is up to 3,200 square feet.
TP-Link AC750 Setup
TP-Link has ensured easy set with the AC750 Wi-Fi Extender in a simple, easy 2-step process:
- Press the WPS button on the router along with the RE220 extender. This should connect the extender to the network. Note: If your router doesn’t support WPS, you can also user the TP-Link Tether app (Android / iOS) or Web UI to connect your extender.
- Once step 1 is complete, move the extender around your area and take a look at the smart signal indicator light to ensure your extender is placed in an optimal location.
Here is a quick video on how to set up the TP-Link AC750 WiFi Extender via the Tether app:
TP-Link AC750 Ethernet Port
The Tp-Link AC750 Ethernet port allow you to “hardwire” connect your device to the extender itself which is a nice feature.
This deal offers free 2 year, 24/7 technical support which is a great bonus. Here are a few quick links:
Product Overview: This discusses the general overview of the TP-Link AC750 WiFi Extender along with additional information like specs
User Guide: This discusses all parts of the AC750 WiFi extender. This includes the appearance, set up, the TP-Link cloud service, customizing your network and other features.
Here’s a video from TP-Link that shows you how to connect the TP-Link AC750 extender using the WPS method:
Here’s a great TP-Link Intro Video uploaded to YouTube by TP-Link:
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port
- Button: WPS Button, RESET Button
- Antenna: 3 Internal Antennas
- Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 2.6×2.2×4.3 in. (65.8×55.8×110 mm)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Signal Rate: 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 433Mbps at 5GHz
- Transmit Power: ≤20dBm
- Reception Sensitivity:
11a 6Mbps: -94dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -79dBm
11ac HT20 MCS0: -94dBm, 11ac HT20 MCS8: -73dBm
11ac HT40 MCS0: -91dBm, 11ac HT40 MCS9: -67dBm
11ac HT80 MCS0: -88dBm, 11ac HT80 MCS9: -64dBm
11g 54Mbps: -81dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7: -79dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -76dBm
- Wireless Function: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions
- Certification: FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari
4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Package Contents: AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE220, Quick Installation Guide